Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mis.Pinyu sunny DRESS...

today was very hot..... right?? Mis.Pinyu come to gave us an ice cream... yummy...
oh.. i forgot somethings.. does anybudy now like what is Mis.Pinyu??? ok here is the picture...
  she is very pretty right ??
so by the way... how are u everybudy, this weekend i have many homework...Mr.Pingu have a job too... im busy his busy ..to, next week i have an exam, arghhhh i hate exam .. --____--  why i must do my exam next week ???? that was so bored.. what happen if  i meet math,chemistry,pysic nooooo!!!!!!!!!! everbudy please.. give me a spiritt... and wish me luck :D.
are anybudy have a exam next week?? if u have i have a tips first study...the second pray and the third.... jeng jeng jeng jeeeeenngggg....... keep your SPIRIT!!! DONT GIVE UP!!!!
and i will show u my pic

summer dress, is very pretty... 
so this is it my summer dress

and there is another picture... lets see :D




 what i wear : summer dress:gift
brown boots:MISS BERGDORF
good bye until next week !!!

7 comments:

  1. I have exam on 1st December and how do you make the writing like that? Can you tell me please thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ur shoes ! so pretty when u're wear it with tht dress ! >^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! U'RE PRETTY! FOLL ME TOO! Im from Indonesia especially Bandung tooooo! AAA!!! *hysterical*
    im 12... u?
    YEAY YEAY YEAY! I've got one blogger friend! UR PRETTYYYY!!! I LIKE THE SHOESSS! *dalem hati: ngajak brantem... PENGEEEN!*
    HEHE.... UR fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you..
    @LoLLie: first dont be stress if u look your exam just calm down and relax, and then before you start it the exam pray.. but u can't do the exam before sutdy ok. ;), i write this for make a person can do an exam with spirit.. not lazy word so good luck for exam!!!
    @AnishArisa : ok i will :) im 13 heheheh that shoes was a gift .. and the dress to.. thank you... i love u so much :* oh yeah.. dont forget share my blog and tell your friends follow me ok ! next week i will have new post again.. after the exam done XD
    @BiLQistii: thank you.. QISTI... i love.. u... u are pretty to.. :) next week i will have a new post again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYOOIII!!! TXXXX!! WHOEVER DID GIVE U THAT SHOES?! *mo-malak.com* its cool! I like that! Why dont you make chat box? Make it in: www.shoutmix.com
    FOllow the instrc and, you'll made ur own chat box, so if someone visit urs its easier to say hi... YAAAYYY!!!

    Nice nameee...! Mr.Pingu! blogmu unyuuu...! mine is awful except the song... I like it! Hey, you're new blogger dont'ya? Cool, u have 5 followers... in fact, blog kmu singkat, padet, jelasss... WAAAA!!! *hysterical*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok i will put a chat box it will make us can chat together right?? hahah thank you AnishArisa i love your comment can i have your twitter name?? if you wanna follow me @pingu_mr ok every day i always online on facebook to.. gumechan that was my face book name just add me ok ;) dont forget follow and share y ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. waw.. i love your blog so much! foll me please... i like your shoes and your dress...
    ~ Cutka

    ReplyDelete