Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

EXAM COMING! memories come :D

tommorow 5/12/11 i have an exam, that exam make me stress again .. but remember trust your self if u want relax on your exam :) so today i have busy day , that must be study ! ebery budy wish me luck ! give me a spirit and suport i love you guys muach ! kisses for you every one !!! :* good luck on your exam too !!

i wanna have a holiday like i years ago... with my family there me,serra,syifsa,cutka,dito,baruna,ais,bayu,and chandra they are very funny ... i love them so much ! if i have finish exam i will go playing with them! look there the picture too have enjoyed



























so that was my memories after examthat was 1 years ago ! i miss them so much!!!! , so guys what are u doing with family after exam i will wait your story good bye after exam , good luck and wish me luck ! :D

3 comments:

  1. I think we are already friends on facebook. O.o I know serra and syifa they are in the same school with me. Yes I live in bandung too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. so u one school with them... wht's ur namee??(mr.pingu with another blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/mynameiscilla?ref=tn_tnmn already friends right??

    ReplyDelete